01-18-2024, 09:24 PM
For a while now, I've done some research about the Westcliff, they were DEAC and recently (within the last 3-4 years have gone RA, WASC and got the ACBSP). The school is primarily for international students as that is their target market, many students are from South Asia or South East Asia, in addition to the Middle East and surrounding areas, they're expanding programs rapidly...
If you search the board and the sister board for Westcliff, you'll see some posts or threads that I've commented on... Question for you, how did you get the rate you mentioned, is it only for the Level 8 UK diploma or is it for the entire program, do you have a pdf or document showing that pricing, I wonder if other agencies are partnering with Westcliff towards an even less expensive option...
If you search the board and the sister board for Westcliff, you'll see some posts or threads that I've commented on... Question for you, how did you get the rate you mentioned, is it only for the Level 8 UK diploma or is it for the entire program, do you have a pdf or document showing that pricing, I wonder if other agencies are partnering with Westcliff towards an even less expensive option...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)