Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL
#6
Dr. Black told me during me of our (many) calls that most everyone in the class would get an A, as long as they did the work. He will allow you to resubmit and correct assignments, and give you as much time and assistance as you need to be successful.

Take the OL version. For me, if I were taking it, I'd wait for next month if I knew that Dr Black were available for the OL. The discussion posts arent difficult, help clarify your topic, improving your paper. and pretty much everyone got full points from Dr Black. He did tell me that he is just as accessible for the GS as the OL even though the GS is upposed to involve less interaction

I haven't had Cody, but Dr. Black has for me been probably in the top two or three professors I have had across all of the seven schools I attended. I think it would be hard to top the value of the education I got from him. If you have to take it current, then either would be fine, I just personally got so much from Dr Black that would be my (biased) choice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by evenFair23 - 03-03-2024, 09:19 AM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by davewill - 03-03-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by davewill - 03-04-2024, 12:26 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by bjcheung77 - 03-03-2024, 09:07 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by resistk - 03-03-2024, 10:30 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by studyingfortests - 03-04-2024, 06:29 AM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by jg_nuy - 03-04-2024, 07:34 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by bjcheung77 - 03-04-2024, 09:28 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by ivanswk78 - 03-31-2024, 12:07 AM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by HOSSNPEPPER - 05-18-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL - by resistk - 05-23-2024, 08:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,208 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,957 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accelerate Capstone to Make December Graduation? myriam555 6 1,169 06-09-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: n0fx
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 25 12,972 05-30-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  Question Re: different Capstone versions homeschoolmom1 8 3,546 05-10-2026, 04:41 PM
Last Post: WDue
  Capstone LIB 4970 Outlines kakasahib 3 1,851 07-19-2025, 11:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking the Capstone With 93 Credits Completed glancing7924 3 1,898 04-08-2025, 02:08 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
Information TESU Associate Degrees without a Capstone Ares 11 6,417 03-11-2025, 04:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA Capstone Professors promise22 15 6,117 03-04-2025, 03:32 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Second Capstone Required for Second Degree? (BACS now BA Math) csbachelor 12 4,467 01-25-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)