Your Location: Turkey
Your Age: 23
What kind of degree do you want?: Business Administration, Project Management & Information Systems
I am an aspiring UMPI YourPace student and I will be applying as an international student. I have a few questions regarding the application process.
Does UMPI YourPace require me to provide both my High School Diploma and transcripts or is Diploma enough? The reason I am asking this is because I graduated from an international high school abroad and I was provided with a graduation certificate with no transcripts and a separate IB Diploma which contains my grades. Since the IB takes a long time to send out my diploma and transcript to an evaluation service provider, I want to know If UMPI can accept my regular non-IB high school graduation certificate with no transcripts..
Will I still need to provide TOEFL results if my evaluated high school diploma and transcripts show that I studied in a high school where the curriculum is in English? If so, can I do Duolingo instead of TOEFL?
Does UMPI Yourpace require the WES evaluation of my high school Diploma and transcripts to be document by document or course by course? I’m asking because I heard that WES does not provide course by course evaluation for secondary studies.
Furthermore, if I buy the basic WES package instead of the “International Credential Advantage Package”, will WES send my evaluated diploma to UMPI or do you recommend me to buy the International Credential Advantage Package. This is not clear on the WES website and they don’t have a contact email for me to clear it up with them.
Does UMPI accept “International Education Evaluation” or ”CreditEval” as an alternative to WES?
Does UMPI require me to disclose my previous university attendance? I have attended a university abroad without graduating. but I have a gpa of less than the required 1.75, which is why I am deciding to not send in my university transcripts. Another reason is that I will have to pay extra $100-$200 for the WES evaluation.
Your Age: 23
What kind of degree do you want?: Business Administration, Project Management & Information Systems
I am an aspiring UMPI YourPace student and I will be applying as an international student. I have a few questions regarding the application process.
Does UMPI YourPace require me to provide both my High School Diploma and transcripts or is Diploma enough? The reason I am asking this is because I graduated from an international high school abroad and I was provided with a graduation certificate with no transcripts and a separate IB Diploma which contains my grades. Since the IB takes a long time to send out my diploma and transcript to an evaluation service provider, I want to know If UMPI can accept my regular non-IB high school graduation certificate with no transcripts..
Will I still need to provide TOEFL results if my evaluated high school diploma and transcripts show that I studied in a high school where the curriculum is in English? If so, can I do Duolingo instead of TOEFL?
Does UMPI Yourpace require the WES evaluation of my high school Diploma and transcripts to be document by document or course by course? I’m asking because I heard that WES does not provide course by course evaluation for secondary studies.
Furthermore, if I buy the basic WES package instead of the “International Credential Advantage Package”, will WES send my evaluated diploma to UMPI or do you recommend me to buy the International Credential Advantage Package. This is not clear on the WES website and they don’t have a contact email for me to clear it up with them.
Does UMPI accept “International Education Evaluation” or ”CreditEval” as an alternative to WES?
Does UMPI require me to disclose my previous university attendance? I have attended a university abroad without graduating. but I have a gpa of less than the required 1.75, which is why I am deciding to not send in my university transcripts. Another reason is that I will have to pay extra $100-$200 for the WES evaluation.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)