Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed
#28
(04-01-2024, 03:06 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 08:43 AM)jobojoe285 Wrote: I have been working on an essay for an english course and I have used my text on various AI content checkers, including CopyLeaks which apparently Sophia uses. I swear, I am not lying, I wrote the  text myself and these checkers say it's 80%+ written by AI????

Is this a normal thing, what am I supposed to do? I feel like the only way to make sure it's not "ai content" is to write it like an absolute moron? I mean I need to pass this class...

Yeah, this is (unfortunately) normal. There's no good answer on how to avoid AI detection with text you 100% wrote yourself.

I agree. AI detection software isn't sophisticated enough to determine if someone is actually using AI. Especially, if they wrote the essay themselves. It's frustrating. The best recommendation I have is to run your essay through GPTZero or other sites and rewrite you work until it reflects mostly human writing.
Degrees: 
  • Dual Master of Business Administration / Master of Health Administration - University of Memphis (In Progress)
  • Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Excelsior University (Feb 2025)
Credits: 
  • 72 Credits - Sophia Learning
Certifications: LSS - Black Belt, Scrum Master, Executive Coach

"The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life". - Rabindranath Tagore
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dnightowl's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed - by Dnightowl - 04-01-2024, 06:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling overwhelmed JerBear3000 2 1,590 09-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Sad New member overwhelmed by the all infos... TR_mahmutpek 3 1,652 06-17-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Confused about ACE transcripts bethanyneedsajob 5 3,768 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  I'm a little confused. jclarkc 2 1,913 02-22-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Overwhelmed Newbie! Where to start? CiggyTardust 15 6,846 01-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Last Post: mysonx3
  I'm ready, but overwhelmed! sony732 31 11,445 09-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: davewill
Sad [CLEP BIOLOGY] InstaCert Error? Or am I just confused? aimiminas 3 2,905 04-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: aimiminas
  Need a direction...overwhelmed dfsquare 3 2,927 10-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Last Post: High_Order1
  New Member that's interested yet confused... Help please :) Crawdad1075 14 13,535 04-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  Confused about options Redhead123 4 2,508 02-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)