04-19-2024, 08:20 PM
(04-19-2024, 06:11 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: ChatGPT will give you a rough idea of how it may work for some companies, it's a good resource to build an outline or get a brief intro to what you're looking for, you still need to get the bulk of the info from extra research or resources just to be on the safe side. It's a good starting point though, but I wouldn't count on just using ChatGPT...
I never count on chatGPT unless we are talking about dinner recipes. It’s been great and figuring out a recipe just by plugging in what I have and then adjusting for what I don’t have. And it gave me some nice suggestions to step up the veggies for Easter. Best dang canned green beans I’ve ever had.
As for my initial question, just really trying to figure out what skillset might best fit that need. There’s no option for mass hiring. It’s gotta be a skill acquired for a targeted person or two.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology
MBA ‘26
BS Sociology


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)