Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
University of Maine System Transfer Equivalencies
#1
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share this link that I hadn't previously seen anywhere on our forum. Apologies if I'm late to the party.

https://mainestreetcs.maine.edu/psp/CSPR..._GUEST.GBL?

I clicked on "Transfer Courses or Test Credit to the Univ of Maine System" at the bottom of the page.

On the next page I clicked on the "S" and then selected Sophia from the list. It then shows all the Sophia courses that are accepted. At least I think so.

Not sure if this applies to YourPace. Maybe one of the experts on here can confirm. 

Thx!
[-] The following 1 user Likes colonelcamp's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
University of Maine System Transfer Equivalencies - by colonelcamp - 05-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Getting There! (I Think) - by colonelcamp - 05-07-2024, 09:52 AM
RE: Getting There! (I Think) - by bjcheung77 - 05-07-2024, 10:44 AM
RE: Getting There! (I Think) - by colonelcamp - 05-07-2024, 10:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Important Study.com and Sophia.org course transfer change to electives LevelUP 0 4,042 01-16-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia - UMPI Course Transfer Questions LangleyFallsResident 0 2,265 11-06-2025, 12:36 AM
Last Post: LangleyFallsResident
  Study.com and UMPI Transfer Credits – Recent Updates bjcheung77 0 2,158 11-05-2025, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI block transfer ? acamp 13 3,756 08-22-2025, 03:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best NACES/AICE evaluator for Philippines University Credits to UMPI Edriveless 10 3,205 08-10-2025, 12:49 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Transfer cybersecurity minor/major into UMPI? Robson 21 9,049 07-06-2025, 09:54 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  Why Not Offer a Master of Liberal Studies (MLS) with Flexible Credit Transfer Options huiwh1998 7 2,231 06-25-2025, 04:16 PM
Last Post: huiwh1998
  UMPI transfer database update 5/1/2025 Hotdogman1 38 25,030 06-17-2025, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Sophia Transfer Question colonelcamp 6 3,761 05-22-2025, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  OOLS? UMPI transfer credits? kimberlyagapril 2 1,885 03-03-2025, 11:02 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)