Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Coursera Access for UMPI Students!
#8
(06-02-2024, 11:12 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering, is this still available? I start next month, but can access my maine.edu email already... Can we sign up with the same account we used for TADA or do we setup a new one?  I don't like having second accounts, it may get confusing later on.

I wonder if it’s automatic somehow. I am not at UMPI, but I have access through my school.  It just sorta happened.  I didn’t even know they offered it. I didn’t click on a link or anything.  One day I was just clicking on the drop down to switch to TADA (when it was still available) and instead, I had “Career Academy”.  When I selected it, I saw it was connected to my school and has ALL the certificates available to me. The weird thing is, they don’t advertise it anywhere that I could find.  It’s great because I don’t take actual classes all the time, so when I am in between classes I can work on coursera, sophia or linkedin learning for free!  I am hoping the coursera certificates will teach me the data stuff I want to learn.  The only problem for me is that I lack focus when there’s no real due dates!
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free Coursera Access for UMPI Students! - by Iris - 07-27-2023, 09:00 PM
RE: Free Coursera Access for UMPI Students! - by Vle045 - 06-04-2024, 06:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 2,793 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,303 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,033 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,730 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,094 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,328 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,017 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 729 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 907 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,440 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)