Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeking Financial Assistance for UMPI YourPace Program
#6
(07-12-2024, 10:47 AM)emmyakins292 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I am a Nigerian student with a strong passion for learning and personal development. As an avid online student, I have taken hundreds of courses in various fields, amassing over 300 undergraduate academic credits. My educational journey has been enriched by institutions like Coursera, edX, Sophia Learning, Saylor Academy, and the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX).

I am eager to enroll in the YourPace program at the University of Maine at Presque Isle (UMPI) to complete my Bachelor's degree. However, due to the current economic meltdown in Nigeria, I am financially unstable and unable to afford the tuition fees.

I am reaching out to this community for recommendations on mini-scholarships or grants available for undergraduate students. Your guidance and support would be immensely helpful in achieving my academic goals.

I am committed to finishing my degree in one session, as I have all the available time to dedicate to my studies. Your assistance in finding financial support will make a significant difference in my educational journey.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Emmy


Maybe you should try University of the People, they give full or partial scholarships for students in other countries who demonstrate need. 

Their courses are not competency-based, but you can transfer some of the credits you already earned. 

https://www.uopeople.edu/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking Financial Assistance for UMPI YourPace Program - by marcelor78 - 07-12-2024, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 2,770 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,279 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 1,029 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Canadian Financial Aid? Slammyelis 2 782 09-06-2026, 12:07 AM
Last Post: flamewerks
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,719 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,092 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,322 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,009 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 725 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 455 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)