Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to register / sign up for a specific degree at TESU?
#1
I'm currently "enrolled" at TESU via signing up for a free June TECEP last month. All my credits are transferred in and I seem to have most of an Art degree and a good chunk of a CS degree. So I'm wanting to try and work on a double degree path between Art & CS. Right now I'm just using the planning tool on TESU to look at requirements for each degree but my official "degree plan" is listed by TESU as general liberal arts or something like that. Do I need to talk to an advisor and officially sign up for the two degrees I want to pursue. Or is that something you do when you eventually apply for graduation?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to register / sign up for a specific degree at TESU? - by CreativeLearner - 07-17-2024, 07:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,590 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 451 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,438 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,176 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 335 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,467 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 535 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 720 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,468 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,002 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)