07-25-2024, 05:03 PM
(07-25-2024, 04:55 PM)Jonathan Whatley Wrote:(07-25-2024, 04:47 PM)newdegree Wrote: I am still trying to figure out how many degrees can you do in one sitting. How many bachelor's or associate degrees can I take in one graduation session?
As it says at the start of the Award of Degrees Policy,
Quote:The University will not award more than two Thomas Edison State University associate, baccalaureate or master's degrees to any one student.
To clarify, they mean no more than two TESU degrees at each level, each level being considered separately. That is also a lifetime limit.
Based on reports here, if they're current and if I'm not mistaken, you can graduate with two degrees at the same level, and I expect at each of two different levels, in the same graduation session if you meet the other requirements of the Award of Degrees Policy.
So I am assuming per lifetime you can get only two associate degrees, two bachelor's degrees, and two master's degrees overall from TESU.
No more than two can be completed at one time (per graduation session).
Degrees In Progress
Education Specialist Degree (EdS)
Completed Degrees
Doctor of Science in Public Safety '25
Doctor of Healthcare Administration '22
Masters of Business Administration '22
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelor of Science in Police Studies '14
Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
Education Specialist Degree (EdS)
Completed Degrees
Doctor of Science in Public Safety '25
Doctor of Healthcare Administration '22
Masters of Business Administration '22
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelor of Science in Police Studies '14
Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)