Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Communications, BA
#4
(12-12-2022, 01:41 PM)javabeanstudio Wrote: I want to start by saying that I'm very thankful for this forum and the resources provided. It was overwhelming to think about returning for a communications degree at this point in my life, but the help and reassurance have been great.

At this point I need the following classes to finish my degree. I've taken everything else though SDC, Sophia or TESU.
  • COM-100 Communication Theory

  • COM-120 Intro. Mass Communications I

  • COM-121 Mass Communications II


  • Pick Two:
    • COM-330 Interpersonal Communication 
    • COM-335 Intercultural Communication
    • COM-265 Communication in the Digital Age
  • LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone Course 

Questions:
Are there any 3rd party alternative to TESU for COM100, COM230, COM121, COM330, COM 335 or COM265?
For anyone that has taken COM330, COM 335, and/or COM265 which ones would you recommend? I only need 2 of the 3 to graduate. My interest in each is about equal, but I have a lot on my plate so which ones did you find most interesting, enjoyable, or perhaps easier?

Curious... What catalogue year did TESU gave you the option to pick 2 these?
 
  • COM-330 Interpersonal Communication 
  • COM-335 Intercultural Communication
  • COM-265 Communication in the Digital Age

    I dont see it in either 2021 or 2025
In progress:
TESU or UMPI

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG CIS AOS
Bergen Community College - AS BA
Sophia - 15 Courses, InstantCert - 7 Courses, Study.com 1 Course
Coursera -  Google Digital Marketing
Coursera - Google IT Professional Certificate
Coursera - Project Management
CSMLEARN
Clep -  Spanish, CIS, Analyzing Lit
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Communications, BA - by javabeanstudio - 12-12-2022, 01:41 PM
RE: TESU Communications, BA - by rachel83az - 12-12-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: TESU Communications, BA - by natshar - 12-24-2022, 11:08 AM
RE: TESU Communications, BA - by splirow - 08-05-2024, 09:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 575 9 hours ago
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,170 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,651 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 506 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,540 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,200 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 361 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,502 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 558 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 759 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)