09-13-2024, 11:01 AM
"Important, there are reportedly some classes where the final requirements you can see are more complete after the milestones are graded, so you should always check the final requirements after all milestones are graded before turning in your draft or final. I did not encounter this, but I always checked based on what other people experienced in some classes."
This is very true. A lot more details may become available when the final opens. I almost had a major screw up yesterday because i started a final before all the grades were in for the milestones. When i finished the final, I reviewed the final draft page in brightspace (not the ruberic, etc - but the actual 'webpage'). Whoops! I had to copy and paste for about two hours to get things organized properly. Not a huge deal, but it merits empthasis.
This is very true. A lot more details may become available when the final opens. I almost had a major screw up yesterday because i started a final before all the grades were in for the milestones. When i finished the final, I reviewed the final draft page in brightspace (not the ruberic, etc - but the actual 'webpage'). Whoops! I had to copy and paste for about two hours to get things organized properly. Not a huge deal, but it merits empthasis.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)