Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Course Jacksonville State University
#60
(09-16-2024, 09:12 AM)wow Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 07:54 AM)B_Faust42 Wrote: Do they accept international students with this free course? I am having trouble signing up for this?
The class this thread was initially about already occurred, so no one can sign up.

The current class already started, so no one can sign up for that either.

I tried to sign up as an international student, but couldn't. The system asked for student visa information, which I don't have nor can get, since I am not in the US.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Course Jacksonville State University - by marcelor78 - 09-24-2024, 01:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,167 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,113 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,849 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 658 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,377 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,162 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,827 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  ouisiana Board of Regents approved the state’s first accelerated bachelor’s degree (A xspect 5 1,774 03-28-2026, 09:53 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,810 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,727 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)