Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CU Boulder Masters on Coursera
#19
Another 6 credits down, this time from the EE side. I decided to go for a side quest and pick up the Embedded Systems/Industrial IOT graduate certificate along the way. The EE courses are definitely tougher than EM, but still manageable (I don't have a super strong EE background, but I know the fundamentals well enough - I did take the SDC computer architecture course after all). From what I'm seeing across the various programs, they seem to be pushing full steam ahead with improving the CS program while the others seem to be moving at a slower pace. The DS and EM they are adding a course or two here and there. I haven't seen any substantial changes in the EE program besides cross-listing a CS course in networking, but I've heard whispers that major changes are on the way.

I've been very stop and start with this program just due to my time constraints. I am going to take things relatively easy from here to the end, and I'm likely to graduate spring 2026, ~2.5 years in total. I'm glad there was plenty of flexibility in the program, without it I wouldn't be as far as I am, and my GPA would suffer. I maximized the "try before you buy" to get work done prior to enrolling in the for-credit versions. My personal life has not slowed down, and I've been pulled away from coursework even mid session for weeks at a time. The long enrollment window gives you the opportunity to complete courses consecutively rather than enrolling concurrently, and I really need that.
Working Toward: ME-EM, CU Boulder (Coursera)
Completed: TESU - BA Computer Science, 2023; TESU - AAS Applied Electronic Studies, 2012; K-State -BS Political Science, 2016
[-] The following 4 users Like spohara's post:
  • NotJoeBiden, origamishuttle, Pikachu, randcs
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 07-18-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by karehiro - 07-18-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 07-19-2023, 12:52 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-11-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by staplesso - 08-15-2023, 01:13 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-16-2023, 08:46 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-12-2023, 01:15 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 09-07-2023, 01:52 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by eureka21 - 11-01-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 11-06-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 04-30-2024, 02:30 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 08-15-2024, 09:30 PM
RE: CU Boulder Masters on Coursera - by spohara - 12-30-2024, 04:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 34 9,057 5 hours ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,717 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 557 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,607 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Help me find a conservation masters... TonyDavis 9 1,617 06-01-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Recommendations for a Masters in Taxation? EthanMDFN 17 6,427 05-12-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: EthanMDFN
  WGU - Masters in IT - Product Management WALLACEMC11 4 1,591 04-16-2026, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Coursera Illinois Tech MBA Vle045 10 14,074 04-07-2026, 09:25 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Another new CBE Masters at ETAMU: MS in Public Safety SpartacusPM 0 1,058 03-27-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Free/Tuition Free Masters Degrees Asghar12345 16 14,973 03-24-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)