01-06-2025, 08:58 AM
(01-02-2025, 09:28 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Just got this email. Did anyone else?I got a conditional acceptance, pending FCE for my Bachelor degree (medical degree MBChB). I did the FCE with WES and submitted it to Elmwood for review.
Happy New Year and I hope you are doing well! We are happy to announce that we are opening availability to a small cohort of students to enroll in the Master of Leadership and Management program. You have been selected to proceed in this process, and we could enroll you as early as the February 1 term.
Please let us know by January 8th if you would like to begin your degree program at Elmwood. If we do not hear from you by then, we will move on to other qualified candidates.
I did not submit any request for credit transfer, I have an ENEB MBA and Master of Project Management. Not sure if Elmwood will accept ENEB credits.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)