Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Self paced competency based masters degrees
#10
(01-13-2022, 01:19 PM)freeloader Wrote:
(01-13-2022, 12:23 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: It's like walking up to a Barista and asking/ordering, I want coffee and expect an order to be completed for you.  

That's how I ask for coffee.  Granted, I do not frequent placed that employ "baristas".  

I think if I really needed a coffee and Starbucks or a similar place was the only thing available, I would like to place a very Ron Swanson-esque order:

"Please give me your largest, blackest coffee.  Please do not fill half of my cup with liquified candy or a milkshake.  I am not a child.  I will place a $20 bill on the counter.  Take your establishment's fee from this $20 and keep the remainder as a gratuity.  In exchange for my generosity, I expect you will never mention my presence in this establishment to another person.  Please do not call out my name or any other name when my coffee is ready.  Instead, direct the person with the coffee to make the call of a distressed, juvenile, male deer."  Walk off.

Freeloader... if you have never seen it before, go to YouTube and search for the "Red Green Show". I have a feeling you will appreciate it.

As to the OP, I would suggest WGU.
Associates in: EMS, History, and Philosophy
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3
[-] The following 1 user Likes FireMedic_Philosopher's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Self paced competency based masters degrees - by FireMedic_Philosopher - 02-11-2025, 09:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 34 9,106 Today, 11:27 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,744 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 558 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,610 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Some Movement Toward Hybrid Online Degrees for Psychologists and Psych Practitioners Jonathan Whatley 0 995 07-17-2026, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMASS Global offering Self Paced MBA SpartacusPM 1 1,022 06-27-2026, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Samhain408
  Assessing the International Equivalency/acceptance of Online Degrees from the Big 3 Aimed 24 9,468 06-18-2026, 11:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Help me find a conservation masters... TonyDavis 9 1,622 06-01-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Andhra University Online Master's Degrees - Open to international student durain 29 6,291 05-26-2026, 06:14 AM
Last Post: UoBoomer
  Recommendations for a Masters in Taxation? EthanMDFN 17 6,429 05-12-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: EthanMDFN

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)