03-11-2025, 04:53 PM
+1, I agree that the Associates is a great option on route to the Bachelors. Basically, I usually recommend getting these as freebies on the way to that Bachelors. Nowadays, I don't think of degree hacking, but degree laddering instead. Same trifecta principles of cheap, easy, fast but I try to add that extra roi/value and personalize the degree further. It really depends on what the student needs and wants...
Yes, Each Associate and/or Bachelors from institutions are going to have various requirements, for some, they're lacking in the subject matter, others are overkill. That's when I get people to review the classes and course contents to see if it fits their learning objectives, and to customize their learning more by throwing classes that interest them into the electives, do a trifecta of certs, degree, experience...
Yes, Each Associate and/or Bachelors from institutions are going to have various requirements, for some, they're lacking in the subject matter, others are overkill. That's when I get people to review the classes and course contents to see if it fits their learning objectives, and to customize their learning more by throwing classes that interest them into the electives, do a trifecta of certs, degree, experience...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)