Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU - Questions
#1
Hello! I hope you all are well today. I am considering going to Thomas Edison University online. I am a NJ resident, and I am also using Amazon career choice voucher, is anyone else using it too? My job gives me $5250 a year, no lifetime maximum. Will this cover me for the year at TESU with no credit transfers? How many terms do you have to do? Only looking to do 6 credits a term, 2 classes is well enough while working full time at the warehouse lol. I qualified for the Pell grant at $4601 but I don’t think I can do 12 credits(considered full time at TESU iirc), so would I be getting the less than 4601? Just trying to not go into college debt, I declined the loans. Looking to go into HR management bachelors degree by the way. Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes bibimbopgrl98's post:
  • Vle045
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Amazon Career Choice TESU - by bibimbopgrl98 - 03-15-2025, 10:53 AM
RE: Amazon Career Choice TESU - by Vle045 - 03-15-2025, 01:05 PM
RE: Amazon Career Choice TESU - by jg_nuy - 03-15-2025, 01:52 PM
RE: Amazon Career Choice TESU - by bjcheung77 - 03-15-2025, 02:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,039 56 minutes ago
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,596 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 458 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,459 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,182 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 337 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,471 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 537 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 730 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,478 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)