Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Two DSSTs today
#3
I have taken 4 exams:

Organizational Behavior - failed twice the latest on today scored 39:confused:
Here's To Your Health - passed scored 58Wink
Principles of Managment - passed scored 52Smile .

I am considering taking Substance Abuse or Fundaments of Counseling, but I am very afraid. This is my first time visiting this site, but I have used the Pass That Class (?) and it was'nt very helpful.

Did the study guides/test from the instantcert help? I do not test well, never have and I am afraid that at the end of my academic career, I will be left behind.

I am taking the exam as my final elective for BBA/Human Resource Management. Can you advise on study techniques?

Thanks,
Stuck in Mississippi
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Two DSSTs today - by thatbrian - 12-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Two DSSTs today - by dc67 - 12-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Two DSSTs today - by chvaune - 12-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Two DSSTs today - by operalady - 12-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Two DSSTs today - by Sunshine - 12-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Two DSSTs today - by sheeenz - 12-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Two DSSTs today - by monkeyboy - 12-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Two DSSTs today - by thatbrian - 12-16-2008, 08:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Your College Degree Might Not Be Enough in Today’s Economy: Skills-Based Hiring LevelUP 0 1,913 04-09-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 3,544 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Just found this website today - Seeking Wisdom Never2Late2Learn 18 6,503 12-21-2019, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Never2Late2Learn
  ACTFL / LTI courses expire today, 11/30/18 rvm 29 9,813 12-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST test glitch today magflo 1 2,219 03-28-2018, 06:59 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  “That place (Community College) made me what I am today” - Tom Hanks Life Long Learning 2 4,636 03-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Testing today for Principles of Supervision bellenburg17 2 1,951 01-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Last Post: djam303
  using FEMA today cookderosa 19 7,786 10-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Last Post: icampy
  Took Saylor's BUS203 (NCCRS) : Principles of Marketing Today Saharapost 19 7,241 08-29-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: keepsingin
  Order to take my DSSTs kalishakti 2 1,866 04-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)