05-12-2025, 09:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2025, 09:09 AM by cacoleman1983.)
There have been atleast two active and long-term members here that went the VUL route. I wouldn't be surprised if there have been atleast a half a dozen students overall that went the ENEB route to enroll and complete the one-year DHA degree from VUL. Someone with just a Bachelors degree or in one of our member's cases a Bachelor's degree equivalent using the ENEB Masters for an ECE Bachelor's evaluation could achieve the DHA using ENEB for the Masters and additional electives in 2 years or less after the Bachelors.
Also, VUL is a nationally accredited school so I am I quite sure that DEAC, TRACS, and any other national accredited school will be much more receptive of ENEB degrees for entry into doctorate programs as well as allowing evaluations from non-NACES and non-AICE foreign credential evaluators. The two members who used ENEB to enter VUL used Validential for their foreign credential evaluations.
Also, VUL is a nationally accredited school so I am I quite sure that DEAC, TRACS, and any other national accredited school will be much more receptive of ENEB degrees for entry into doctorate programs as well as allowing evaluations from non-NACES and non-AICE foreign credential evaluators. The two members who used ENEB to enter VUL used Validential for their foreign credential evaluations.
Academic Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)