Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
QUESTION RE UMPI AND SOPHIA COURSEWORK
#1
I am wanting to be a teacher. However, I dont care about going the traditional route because my district allows you to have a bachelors in anything and put you through an alternative route to get your license. My question is, what degree here is the fastest way for me to get my degree? I am interested in psychology, but Ive read its long and tedious. I went to WGU but hated it. I will attach the classes i completed there if someone would be so kind as to tell me what classes i should take on sophia and elsewhere before registering for classes at umpi to make this a quick process. Thanks in advance. I earned 36 credits there. 

EDUC D090 The School as a
Community of Care-3

EDUC D097 Educational Foundations-2

ENGL D269 Composition: Writing
with a Strategy-3

COMM D268 Introduction to
Communication: Connecting with Others-3 

PHIL D265 Critical Thinking:
Reason and Evidence-3

MATH D125 Mathematics for
Elementary Educators I-3

EDUC D094 Educational Psychology
and Development of
Children and Adolescents-4

ENGL D270 Composition: Successful
Self-Expression-3 

HIST D267 US History: Stories of
American Democracy-3

SCIE C683 Natural Science Lab-2

EDUC D096 Fundamentals of Diverse
Learners-4

HUMN D198 Global Arts and
Humanities-3

Also, will all 36 of those credits transfer to UMPI or will they only take some?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
QUESTION RE UMPI AND SOPHIA COURSEWORK - by Tricialk - 05-28-2025, 11:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI's under review by NECHE?? GoBroncos95 29 2,359 09-27-2026, 06:34 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  UMPI Master of Science in Business Jonathan Whatley 102 53,067 09-08-2026, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Easiest Natural Science UMPI Course? LevelUP 5 995 09-06-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,624 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI CBE Master’s in Human Services Planned, and MHA Still Happening Jonathan Whatley 8 2,059 08-14-2026, 10:20 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,300 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 3,925 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 703 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  UMPI Article: Rebuilding Trust in Higher Ed Using CBE LevelUP 4 894 07-29-2026, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  Discontinued Minors At UMPI... RIP MIS, BA & Management Swiss Cognac 4 1,406 07-28-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)