Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I’m Finishing My TESU Degree Without Debt or Burnout : Here’s Exactly How I’m Doing..
#1
Hey guys, just wanted to shed some light into my experience as a student and share my experience. So, I’m on track to finish my TESU degree faster than I ever thought possible, without student loans, and without pulling all-nighters.
Hey everyone! I’ve been quietly working on my TESU degree for a while now, using a mix of transfer credit, self-paced learning, and a lot of trial and error. I figured it’s finally time to share what’s been working for me. Whether you're just starting or feeling stuck in the middle of your journey, I hope this helps make the process a little easier for someone else too. So this thread is going to be all about this stuff. Hope you learn something new from it and for myself too.
[-] The following 5 users Like ColePalmer's post:
  • davewill, Epiphany.y, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP, Student0fLif3
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I’m Finishing My TESU Degree Without Debt or Burnout : Here’s Exactly How I’m Doing.. - by ColePalmer - 06-12-2025, 11:33 AM
The Slower Days Still Count. - by ColePalmer - 06-25-2025, 04:32 PM
RE: The Slower Days Still Count. - by SammyHam - 06-27-2025, 01:39 PM
Finding My Pace After Python - by ColePalmer - 06-19-2025, 12:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 15 5,589 4 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 644 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,323 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,694 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 583 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,708 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,232 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 409 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 590 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 822 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)