06-27-2025, 11:01 PM
I have worked off and on in public health at the county and state level for over a decade.
I have never heard of this certificate nor do I know anyone who has it.
In my experience the only two things folks really care about are either an MPH or an RN license.
I have never heard of this certificate nor do I know anyone who has it.
In my experience the only two things folks really care about are either an MPH or an RN license.
Associates in: EMS, History, and Philosophy
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)