07-18-2025, 11:55 AM
(07-18-2025, 11:06 AM)Maltus Wrote:(07-17-2025, 05:41 AM)icecubetr Wrote: I completed the exam for a Master's in Big Data and Business Intelligence on July 15. When I entered the campus website today, it asked me to update/confirm my personal information for transcript issuance. After that, I was able to download the ENEB diplomas and the transcript, which were issued on July 16. In addition to the master's degree, I also received a "Specialization in Artificial Intelligence in Business," which consists of 250 hours. Both diplomas have a "DIGITAL" watermark label on them. I am not sure why this was necessary. The watermark can easily be removed using Adobe Acrobat Pro by right-clicking -> edit text and images.
Well I guess it shows us, that ENEB (in combination with UI1) isn't a real university. maybe they get more professionel over time with that diplomas. BTW: I do have one digital certificate from a accredited university in Germany, but it is only a certificate no degreeprogram, and it is only a pdf with no digital seal or watermark. And I do have one certificate from Hagen University (a state university in Germany) which at least has a digital signature.
But I guess it will still take some time till digital diplomas will be an accepted thing.
I think they want their students to purchase a physical copy because the diploma will look funny if you print it with that huge watermark. The previous versions that I have seen have either no watermark or an "ENEB" watermark. Let's see if they will request extra payment for the digital UI1 diploma. I haven't received any emails after completing my program. I will wait for a few weeks before contacting them about the UI1 diploma, like other people have in this forum.
I heard about Fernuni Hagen. It is a proper state university. I am sure their credentials are solid. I earned my bachelor's from a Canadian public university. They used to have QR codes on their degrees, but they decided to drop them later on. I think a QR code is fine for verification purposes, but a watermark is really unnecessary and doesn't serve any purpose.
University of the People, United States
Master of Science in Information Technology, In Progress
ENEB/Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, 2025
University of Guelph, Canada
Bachelor of Computing, 2024
Master of Science in Information Technology, In Progress
ENEB/Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, 2025
University of Guelph, Canada
Bachelor of Computing, 2024


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)