Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU AS in Technical Studies question
#1
I am an automotive shop teacher in California and looking to get a quick AS degree as it would help move up to the college level, I know that some colleges accept ASE certifications as college credits. Does anyone know if TESU awards college credits for these certifications (I have 10 of them) and I also hold a clear teaching credential from classes I took with Orange County Department of Education. Any insight would be appreciated.

https://tesu.smartcatalogiq.com/en/curre...al-studies

I’m willing to put in work, just overwhelmed on where to start.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU AS in Technical Studies question - by AutoLab Instructor - 09-16-2025, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,685 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
Information Newlane University - $1500 Flat Rate A.A Degree in General Studies Ares 6 6,896 02-16-2025, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Question regarding pierpont application JordanF 2 1,740 08-16-2024, 11:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont Area of Emphasis question Hackingat40 7 2,927 07-25-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  Question about applying to Pierpont nyc0603 3 2,189 02-12-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont --- Associate degree question midnite123 17 6,464 11-28-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question about Pierpont Associates Math/Science requirement kcstudent 6 2,451 11-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: kcstudent
  TEEX for Pierpont AAS and later TESU Poloros 2 2,068 09-21-2023, 03:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  a Pierpont question staceydiane 6 2,753 07-27-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  pierpont degree plan question soren0129 4 2,312 04-25-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)