Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Edgewood College/UpGrad DBA; potentially $11,250
(09-20-2025, 02:10 PM)FrHaseKopf Wrote:
(09-17-2025, 09:45 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, just checked our US currency vs South East Asian ones such as Indonesia, Laos, PI, VN, etc.  We're doing pretty well!  I wonder if someone with a temporary visa (while we wait for a perm visa) can score a deal with Edgewood/Upgrad.  I wonder if they have PO Boxes or mail forwarding in those countries, I would guess they do... Maybe I'll have to get a perm retirement visa and think about retiring there...

they dont require any proof of residence...at least the sales from upgrad vietnam didnt ask me for any

This is correct, and they don't care if you hold a US Passport. 

I am just in the process of completing my application. I just learned that if you used a referral code that you receive 50% off the cautionary deposit—I could have saved $500. I only learnt about this because my spouse used my referral code and received the 50% off the deposit. I did not see this anywhere in the forum or any mention of this in upgrad's website. 

The steps for signing up is:
  • Submit the online application
  • Send an email to Edgewood's online admissions team and your enrollment specialist with an SOP, your passport, and masters degree
  • Wait to be shortlisted and receive your offer letter and then pay the deposit, or full amount
  • Submit additional documentations -- passport, bachelor's degree photo + transcript, masters degree + transcript, and a photo. These documents will be sent to Edgewood for validation 

If you're looking into submitting an application and want to save on that deposit, my code is XCRARA.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Edgewood College/UpGrad DBA; potentially $11,250 - by handlemethis - 09-20-2025, 04:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purdue Global DBA Coming Soon, Edgewood DTech Coming Possibly Jonathan Whatley 19 5,974 09-09-2026, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  $8650 regionally accredited DBA: Level 8 + Westcliff DBA through Capital College David1477 18 4,937 09-08-2026, 11:31 PM
Last Post: tordan
  Walsh College\GreatLearning DBA in AIML; 12500$ artem 41 20,233 07-18-2026, 10:58 AM
Last Post: artem
  American College of Education Developing Online DBA, STEM Education EdD & EdS Jonathan Whatley 7 1,847 07-15-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Twrix
  South College DBA cc95 136 60,075 06-13-2026, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Photo Mexico San Miguel PhD and Poland Jagiellonian College DBA NOT WES! Jack Ma 66 29,695 03-30-2026, 08:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  New England College DBA and Doctoral-Level Certificates Jonathan Whatley 3 2,413 02-10-2026, 11:05 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  South College DBA Program (IT Specialization) - Progress Tracker wiresandscreens 36 15,799 12-01-2025, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Need some advice - Edgewood or Oklahoma State ChetBakerSings 5 2,145 10-14-2025, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Rivena
  South College DBA Journey Completed Max13 18 14,988 03-06-2025, 11:41 PM
Last Post: 3ichael7ambert

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)