Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MA American History for $7,500
#33
(12-20-2025, 03:56 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote:
(12-19-2025, 09:49 PM)TINASAM Wrote:
(12-19-2025, 08:40 PM)MFG Wrote:
(11-19-2024, 05:19 PM)TINASAM Wrote: I spoke to them and they did say they do allow some transfer credits into the program, too.

Because apparently, I can't say no to an under $10k master degree, I've applied. (Thankfully I meet the qualifications)

How did it work out?
Thanx!

I was accepted, but I didn't start the program. As interesting as it is, I went and did a different program in the interim and now I'm laser focused on my research in the PhD program I'm in. My time is split between teaching and that research. I'm hoping that after the PhD it quells my need to do more programs, but I doubt it as by that time I will be very close to the age needed to do the senior free tuition programs here in Georgia.

So what I'm hearing is that you'll come back to the program lol?

Do y’all think some of the credits here would transfer to the new masters in American studies at UMPI? I’m just curious. I mean there’s a few classes with similar titles.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 11-19-2024, 05:19 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MFG - 12-19-2025, 08:40 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 11-19-2024, 06:04 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 11-19-2024, 09:13 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 11-21-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 12-06-2024, 04:53 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Armstrong - 02-25-2025, 05:13 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Tireman4 - 03-28-2025, 02:34 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 03-28-2025, 09:41 AM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by newdegree - 03-28-2025, 09:50 AM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Coachr21 - 11-14-2025, 12:01 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Coachr21 - 11-14-2025, 12:28 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Coachr21 - 11-14-2025, 01:02 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 12-19-2025, 09:49 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by ss20ts - 12-20-2025, 11:56 AM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Coachr21 - 12-20-2025, 05:31 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by TINASAM - 12-20-2025, 08:30 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MEarlBITW - 01-27-2026, 11:21 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MEarlBITW - 03-07-2026, 09:46 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MEarlBITW - 03-19-2026, 11:09 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MEarlBITW - 03-30-2026, 08:10 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by MEarlBITW - 05-27-2026, 08:07 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Coachr21 - 05-28-2026, 07:53 AM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by Sagan - 03-20-2026, 02:49 PM
RE: MA American History for $7,500 - by wow - 06-12-2026, 07:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 151 57,521 01-15-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 103 43,812 11-14-2025, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  O.P. Jindal Global University as an American Biz01 3 6,261 03-31-2025, 12:15 PM
Last Post: bradm31
  Online MBA - ACE American College of Education - any experiences? effexbiz 3 6,276 03-14-2025, 12:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 21 17,381 08-03-2024, 09:11 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  American Institute of Law - My Journey AnonJD2027 14 10,635 03-19-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: JazzMac
Question MBA at Eastern University or Hellenic American University? BostonBeanMan 15 8,233 12-16-2022, 04:54 PM
Last Post: BostonBeanMan
  Hellenic American MBA Course Reviews knaves 4 3,756 02-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: jb111
  Liberty U MA History vetvso 4 3,270 12-17-2021, 04:42 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Cheapest Online History Masters Programs... am I missing any? npk32 19 15,644 06-24-2021, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Alpha

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)