12-28-2025, 07:05 AM
Bluebooger, I don't know what I did to you to make you so hostile to me lately. This is the second instance in a short span of time where your expressions of disagreement with me have veered into the uncivil. If that is because you perceived my original response as mocking or derisive, then I am sorry, because that was not my intent. i honestly do not understand how someone can read that essay and think it meets the rubric requirements. Knaves has since clarified they don't think it meets the rubric requirements, so that answered my question as far as the original post goes.
I'm not going to respond to the specifics of what you said because I don't trust it will lead to an increase in civility. I always liked your username. It's nice when we can interact about improving ourselves through education.
I'm not going to respond to the specifics of what you said because I don't trust it will lead to an increase in civility. I always liked your username. It's nice when we can interact about improving ourselves through education.
-------
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)
Current
University of the People—B.S. Health Science
TESU—BA Biology & something else, AS Mathematics
Completed
MBA, UMass Global
MS Psychology, Walden University
BA in Linguistics, traditional route
Online traditional credits (undergrad & U.S. unless otherwise stated)
Eastern Gateway Community College (28); ASU (10); New Mexico Junior College (8); Strayer (3); Purdue University Global (3); TESU (6); XAMK Finland (57 ECTS + 10 grad ECTS), University of the People (3 grad), Lamar (3 grad)
Alternative credits
Sophia (81), Study.com (27), Saylor (6 credits), Onlinedegree.com (12), CLEP (6)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)