05-27-2026, 08:07 PM
(05-23-2026, 10:40 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote:No worries, my friend! I start my first class in July, but all the intro stuff has been great. I'm pumped for it.(03-30-2026, 08:10 PM)MEarlBITW Wrote:(03-06-2026, 06:45 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote:(01-27-2026, 11:21 PM)MEarlBITW Wrote: Glad I found this one! It's right in my wheelhouse.
I know you're doing a lot of other things right now, but did you take a bite at this one?
lol Congratulations, and sorry for the late reply. Martin, how is the program so far? I did hear some great things from another member that messaged me. I'm currently at 3 (was at 4) different colleges actively as we speak, but once I complete these one's, I'd love to take a stab at this one, Walden, and HAU. Collecting degrees has now manifested into an addiction like Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies
Check your messages when you get a sec.
AA, Liberal Arts, Chatfield [2015]
MA, English, University of Pennsylvania [2017]
MFA, Writing for Children, Pine Manor [2019]
AA, Liberal Arts, Morehead State [2020]
BUS, Undergraduate Studies, Morehead State [2020]
AAS, Criminal Justice, Somerset [2021]
AA, Liberal Arts, Tohono O'Odham [2021]
AA, Social Work, Tohono O'Odham [2021]
--- In Progress
MA, World War II Studies, ASU (2 courses)
AA, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Dine (2 courses)
--- Credit Count
Chatfield - 64 UG; Penn - 30 UG/24 G; PMC - 86 G; Morehead - 45 UG/12G; SCC - 32 UG; TOCC - 24 UG; ASU - 6 UG/18 G; Everest - 20 UG; Xavier - 3 UG; Dine - 33 UG; UofPeople - 12 UG; UC - 7 UG; NKU - 7 UG; TXAME - 27 UG; Sophia - 63 UG; Baker - 5 UG Pima - 3 UG
381 UG
140 G
8/32 degrees
More details at http://www.mearlsmith.com
MA, English, University of Pennsylvania [2017]
MFA, Writing for Children, Pine Manor [2019]
AA, Liberal Arts, Morehead State [2020]
BUS, Undergraduate Studies, Morehead State [2020]
AAS, Criminal Justice, Somerset [2021]
AA, Liberal Arts, Tohono O'Odham [2021]
AA, Social Work, Tohono O'Odham [2021]
--- In Progress
MA, World War II Studies, ASU (2 courses)
AA, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Dine (2 courses)
--- Credit Count
Chatfield - 64 UG; Penn - 30 UG/24 G; PMC - 86 G; Morehead - 45 UG/12G; SCC - 32 UG; TOCC - 24 UG; ASU - 6 UG/18 G; Everest - 20 UG; Xavier - 3 UG; Dine - 33 UG; UofPeople - 12 UG; UC - 7 UG; NKU - 7 UG; TXAME - 27 UG; Sophia - 63 UG; Baker - 5 UG Pima - 3 UG
381 UG
140 G
8/32 degrees
More details at http://www.mearlsmith.com


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)