Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excelsior Accounting Degree CPA track
#3
You might be hard pressed to complete all your coursework by August. Would the Penn Foster accounting courses transfer appropriately into the CPA Track degree program? I know a good number of the courses have to be from four-year institutions, which may make LSU a much more compatible source of coursework. Might want to look at the General Accounting track instead, this is a dilemna I'm currently debating as well as I've got 20+ undergrad accounting credit hours from a CC that I'm hoping to work into some type of bachelor's in accounting.
I m edumakated thanx to distunce lerning.

MEd, Texas A&M University, 2018
MBA, University of North Dakota, 2014
MS, University of Illinois Springfield, 2010
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University, 2008
AS / AAS, Tidewater Community College, 2004


Messages In This Thread
Excelsior Accounting Degree CPA track - by bawhitsett - 01-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Excelsior Accounting Degree CPA track - by joel66 - 01-19-2009, 02:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,366 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,270 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,350 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,236 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,814 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,054 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,543 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,282 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,206 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 5,977 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)