07-15-2006, 09:32 AM
anar579 Wrote:On a side note, thanks to Christa I decided to take the plunge and take the French exam. I don't need the full 12 credits, as all my remaining credits are requirements. So, the lower score and 6 credits will do fine for me, but it's great that I don't have to study for it (at this point I either know it or I don't).HI Ana-
when are you taking the french test? let us know.
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP
BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP
BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)