Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Excelsior 15 week classes?
#1
I'm in the process of changing my degree plan to Excelsior, and I would like to know how are they when it comes to completing assignments and exams? Will they let you work ahead? Also I have never completed CD-Rom courses if you have any information about those also that would be great.

My concern is that I don't want some random "field exercise" that last two weeks to make me fail a class.

I would love to take test out but I don't have the brain to do it for every subject Sad


Thank You!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Excelsior 15 week classes? - by noa - 02-09-2009, 05:45 AM
Excelsior 15 week classes? - by B Smith - 06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Excelsior 15 week classes? - by fiveninerzero - 06-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Excelsior 15 week classes? - by B Smith - 06-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google VetNet Career Week 2024 Charles Fout 1 3,331 03-24-2025, 02:17 AM
Last Post: burnishedbesides
  Brandman...Earn your Master's in only 7 classes. blaqberry 21 18,974 10-20-2021, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  Engineering Technology programs: Excelsior vs TESU MNomadic 13 16,381 02-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  65,000 military students have graduated with Excelsior College Life Long Learning 0 3,773 09-27-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  TESU instead of Excelsior Srbinoki 6 5,560 06-26-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  How many Classes is it safe to take a year while on active duty? EazyE 14 15,005 06-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Passing NUC495 and other upper level classes without taking 100/200 level classes Randy8876 0 2,472 02-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Randy8876
  Need Help Evaluating this plan for BS Liberal Arts Excelsior ajv254 5 3,368 01-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  Are SPēD certificates worth anything? What about their ACE-approved classes? OfficerA 2 2,738 05-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Leherself
  Post 9/11 GI Bill and Excelsior College Exams Leherself 9 7,385 04-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Prloko

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)