07-17-2006, 06:58 PM
snazzlefrag Wrote:Well done Ana,Thanks Snazzle! Unfortunately I only *needed* 3 credits from that exam for my remaining elective credits. I only decided to take this exam last week, otherwise I'd have saved myself a few dollars and days of study time. I'll end up graduating with 9 extra credits. If I could, I'd raffle them off. hilarious
I wish I could knock out 12 credits in one exam like that. This will be a fantastic boost to your degree progress.
Congratulations,
Snazzlefrag
[SIZE="1"]Ana
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B
), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B
), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)