Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students
#15
gus Wrote:. . .I'm no stranger to programming but I've been out of practice for a long time, I did some teaching and some coding in my past, most of it in languages that are extinct nowadays (anyone remembers Forth?), very little in C (small routines).

According to Wikipedia:
An implementation of Forth by the GNU Project is actively maintained, the last release in November 2008. The 1994 standard is currently undergoing revision, provisionally titled Forth 200x.[2]

Big Grin I wouldn't write Forth off yet! And no, I'm not one of the Forth cultists-- if I were to be programming on a favorite language of the past, it'd be Apple/UCSD Pascal!


Messages In This Thread
Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students - by PeteDude - 03-02-2009, 07:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,276 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 11,069 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 2,990 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 4,518 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,061 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU Help planning exams for ASNSM in Computer Science theveganmaker 3 3,192 07-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Last Post: theveganmaker
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,473 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  TESU/ACE/Microsoft Exams AwardTour 10 6,059 07-13-2018, 11:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 3,581 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 5,354 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)