03-09-2009, 07:12 AM
I did a 5 week in a twenty man tent in Korea, great experience but you had to keep your food closed tight so the rats wouldn't get it. Ate spaghetti a lot. Put a canopy over my cot to keep the leaks off but that didn't work. We would bivouac in our boat unit, that made me realize I was made for that more than a bunk on a ship. Give me some free weights and a heavy bag and I'll tent it anytime over a ship. Took the coldest showers I ever had over there except the few times I jumped in the back of the deuce and a half and rode the mile down the road to the shower. For the life of me, I don't know why, the Koreans went all over the outhouse seat if you know what I mean. I don't know if that is how they marked their turf or what, THAT I don't miss. Pohang memories.

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)