05-28-2009, 11:12 AM
malcs Wrote:If a large amount of students were able to get their degree in four weeks by testing-out, it would most certainly impact the value of our degrees. It would mean that there is something wrong with the process, and that these degrees do not equate to a traditionally obtained degree.If many people get their degree in weeks I might want to get several masters or a doctorate!
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]
CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)