I am taking the test soon, getting nervous and frustrated because there is so much to study. Anyway, On the test, do i have to ID some poems? Or do i just have to interpret them? There are so many poems by the same author, i don't want to get bogged down by memorizing them all. Any tips?
Sd
Any suggestions on the best way to study for the poetry part of the test. I know most of the major authors (prose), passed A & I test (interpreting should be ok for me). I am just not sure of the best way to study the poets and how to ID them. For example, Wordswoth wrote many poems - not sure what to focus on. Any Suggestions? What is the best way to ID them?
Thanks
Stephen
Sd
Any suggestions on the best way to study for the poetry part of the test. I know most of the major authors (prose), passed A & I test (interpreting should be ok for me). I am just not sure of the best way to study the poets and how to ID them. For example, Wordswoth wrote many poems - not sure what to focus on. Any Suggestions? What is the best way to ID them?
Thanks
Stephen


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)