Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study
#22
Way to go Linda!
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam* and Help for Veterans
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by studyhard - 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by studyhard - 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Help!! I am sinking in excuses not to study - by NAP - 06-26-2009, 11:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,361 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,063 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,668 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,843 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,725 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,949 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,069 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 3,637 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 2,551 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 3,542 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)