Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELP! What would my CLEP score be?
#3
McNulty_CM Wrote:I am a newbie. I just purchased the 2009 CLEP Official study guide from College Board. The first exam I plan on taking is Freshman College Composition, without essay. I answered the sample questions in the Study Guide and answered 51 of 61 correctly. How does this correlate to a CLEP score. How is the score computed?

With most of the cleps, around a 65/80 is an A. So, you are probaly in the B range. You only have 10 questions that you missed, so keep working those, then go back and take the whole test again.

I wonder why the official College Board practice tests have LESS questions than the real exam. That seems really bogus! Which 20 questions are not represented?

I much prefer the REA CLEP books, since they provide 2 or 3 80 question exams. With only one test it is kind of easy to memorize the position of the answers, etc. I would go through the IC cards or some REA tests to make sure you know it all.
EC - BSLS Finally done!
Went from 86 to 120 credits in six weeks thanks to IC and the forum.
Currently doing MBA pre-reqs.
Now BSLS + 9 credits
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by jmanion - 06-30-2009, 12:29 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by malcs - 06-30-2009, 12:33 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by jmanion - 06-30-2009, 12:44 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by nick94 - 06-30-2009, 02:07 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by malcs - 06-30-2009, 03:42 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by studyhard - 06-30-2009, 08:56 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by Ruddigore - 06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
HELP! What would my CLEP score be? - by nick94 - 07-02-2009, 12:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,128 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,505 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,065 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,379 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,425 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,590 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 2,932 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 3,030 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study material Clep English composition modular Collegelady2 16 9,104 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 6,705 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)