08-24-2009, 07:06 AM
cookderosa Wrote:>>
Well, I know that my edu credits were all filed under free electives, so that's my guess unless edu is somehow part of your major. Also, I know TESC takes pass/fail credit (ALEKS) so I'd bet they do...but I was wrong about EC, so it's worth asking.
Thanks Jennifer,
So you think that they are all edu credits and go under free electives. You are right wiht the pass/fail at TESC so that is good. I wonder if COSC will take them also being pass/fail? Someone I know is looking at the Art classes for their degree and they were wondering if it would count. But you did bring up a good point about EC and pass/fail. Don't they take Aleks?? That is pass/fail so why wouldn't they take the grad credits?
Thanks alot for your thoughts
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David
BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)