Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert web page will not load
#6
I sent Steve an Email about this last night. Mine stopped working Tuesday evening and still isn't coming up.

http://www.instantcertonline.com no longer works for me, nor does the http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums redirect. Can everyone else test that as well?

It seems to be an issue with just that domain though, because http://www.instantcert.com still works fine.

I'd use http://www.instantcert.com in the mean time. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I was going to wait until next week before I popped the red star cluster.
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert web page will not load - by wahid - 08-27-2009, 10:15 AM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Ruddigore - 08-27-2009, 10:22 AM
InstantCert web page will not load - by wahid - 08-27-2009, 10:33 AM
InstantCert web page will not load - by P00057870 - 08-27-2009, 11:20 AM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Chebasaz - 08-27-2009, 11:30 AM
InstantCert web page will not load - by blueberry - 08-27-2009, 12:46 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by wahid - 08-27-2009, 01:04 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Chebasaz - 08-27-2009, 01:31 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Ruddigore - 08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Chebasaz - 08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Chebasaz - 08-27-2009, 02:46 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by wahid - 08-27-2009, 03:01 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Chebasaz - 08-27-2009, 09:16 PM
InstantCert web page will not load - by Ruddigore - 08-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11,232 Page Paper ashkir 8 2,710 03-18-2021, 01:21 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,975 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 2,814 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 3,120 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 4,870 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 2,819 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 2,629 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Yeah I failed thanks instantcert! Rescueswimmer85 41 16,156 08-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: ronaldemail1
  InstantCert iPhone App.. seanmathews 14 4,901 12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OtherSyde
  Can't sign up with instantcert nai 3 2,250 08-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Last Post: dewisant

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)