08-27-2009, 01:04 PM
InstantCert.com: Online CLEP and DSST Preparation CLEP Forum - CLEP Study - CLEP Testing - Study Guide and Strategies redirect.
InstantCert.com: Leader in Online CLEP and Dantes Exam Preparation
None of these links work for me. I get a Page Load error that says:
(Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.)
I had two other people try. One of them got in fine and the other person couldn't and got the same message above.
InstantCert.com: Leader in Online CLEP and Dantes Exam Preparation
None of these links work for me. I get a Page Load error that says:
(Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.)
I had two other people try. One of them got in fine and the other person couldn't and got the same message above.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)