Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics
#4
c.hawk Wrote:Anybody good with Statistics? I need someone to get a 70% in my ALEKS assessment to pass the class, I can only get a 58%. I am willing to pay for assistance.

Thanks.


I'll do it for $20,000
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
just kidding! hilarious I have not learned stats yet, so I'd be of no help even for a million dollars.
But, I second the suggestion to go sit the DSST stats, worse case is that you don't pass, inwhich you are not in a worse situation than you are now! There is some level of randomness in the exams, so you could get lucky and get lost of the questions you an solve. I say go for it!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics - by c.hawk - 09-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics - by cookderosa - 09-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics - by jaer57 - 09-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics - by Gary - 09-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Need ALEKS Help > Intro to Statistics - by Gary - 09-16-2009, 02:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALEKS Course; ACE Knowledge Check Inquiry abs_co 11 8,871 05-12-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Intro to Criminal Justice & Speech Communication midnite123 11 4,094 01-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: karenkresgs
  Statistics RA credit available anywhere? echo64 7 2,957 12-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Online Learning Statistics Alpha 0 1,457 07-14-2022, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  College Graduation Statistics Alpha 7 3,627 05-20-2022, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Intro to Sociology Jennr2z 8 3,684 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  College Graduation Statistics Alpha 0 1,414 11-29-2021, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Applied Business Statistics - alternative source? Vle045 6 3,357 08-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Udacity Intro to Cybersecurity nanodegree Cofffeee 7 4,102 07-30-2020, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  SL Intro to Nutrition High_Order1 6 3,251 03-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)