Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh ALEKS, I Loathe Thee Right Now...
#5
I am no help whatsoever and can only empathize with you -- but I just had to say that your post made me laugh out loud. Smile

Good luck with it and stick to it. You can (and will) best the demon Aleks.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Oh ALEKS, I Loathe Thee Right Now... - by jadechow - 09-19-2009, 10:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALEKS Course; ACE Knowledge Check Inquiry abs_co 11 8,887 05-12-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Aleks Math for Liberal Arts Degree ragkrish 5 3,943 02-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ALEKS and CSMlearn Kjblue 3 2,996 10-29-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Anyone frustrated with ALEKS? MeOldChina 8 6,821 05-17-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  How to register for ALEKS akr680 2 2,779 04-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Aleks courses Supermind 14 7,276 04-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Supermind
  Is Aleks still ACE accredited as of now? FilMor 28 12,148 12-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  ALEKS question - How does it teach math? magflo 8 8,859 05-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Can i pass all three ALEKS in my trial run ? sarahrahul 27 13,839 05-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  I don't understand Aleks Assessments smrt 17 8,141 05-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)