Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESC policy change requiring 300/400 for UL?
#39
Wow... do I ever wish I'd seen this a couple months ago. I just got burned by the policy change.

I'm getting a Social Sciences degree and was on the tail end of it--took my last test a month ago. Couldn't afford to enroll till a couple weeks ago (though I had my evaluation done). Miracle happened, I enrolled, had my transcripts sent, and was set to graduate in December. Until I got my evaluation in the mail and found out about the new policy.

In a desperate attempt to not have to change my graduation I took a day off work, studied madly for three days straight and took Money and Banking (the only UL test I hadn't already taken, and yes it was crazy for someone with NO economics background whatsoever to take it after that little study, but I had to try). Missed it by 4 points. So.... no graduation for awhile. *sighs*

I guess it's nice to know that this was a recent policy change and not just careless reading on my part.
Pursuing TESC B.A in Social Sciences
108 down. 12 to go! Big Grin

[SIZE="1"]CLEP
English Comp-60, US History 1-68, US History 2-61, Analyze & Interpret Lit-79, Human G&D-65, Intro Sociology-66, Intro psych.-71, Educational Psych --67, College Mathematics--60, SS&H--62, Humanities--62, Western Civ 2--58, Western Civ 1--66, American Lit--59

DSST
Civil War and Reconstruction--57, Astronomy--59, Computing--435, Middle East--59, Vietnam War--59, Western Europe--58, Substance Abuse--431, Organizational Behavior--65
[/SIZE]


Messages In This Thread
TESC policy change requiring 300/400 for UL? - by Jubilee - 09-24-2009, 09:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question TESU - current status "Applicant" - how to change to "Enrolled?" Kelly Green 3 4,933 09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,530 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Age waiver denied from TESU. Policy changed Jan. 1, 2018 stampbuyme 61 21,955 05-31-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  TESU CS catalog change homeschoolmom1 20 8,582 02-19-2018, 11:00 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  TESU requiring more math now? Ideas 6 3,151 02-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Ideas
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,289 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,647 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Leading Change: LDR-345? eriehiker 10 4,075 01-20-2018, 10:17 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,619 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,973 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)