Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using FA to cover enrollment fee at TESC?
#3
SophanPhin82 Wrote:Hey there folks, I know many of you have covered the whole FA process in a couple of other threads but I haven't found an answer for this very specific question I have. We all know the enrollment fee at TESC is $2100 (which is pretty steep). What I'd like to know is if it's possible to have financial aid cover the enrollment fee? As it is, I've got numerous financial obligations and though I can fork over some money out-of-pocket, $2100 is just a lot more money than I have laying around. Additionally, I've got a bundle of CLEP's and DSST's I'll be hustling through in the next couple months which is gonna cost a small fortune. Did everyone else pay for the enrollment fee out-of-pocket?


They told me that I was covered
but im waiting for a surprise im sure
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling


Messages In This Thread
Using FA to cover enrollment fee at TESC? - by nj593 - 10-02-2009, 06:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,998 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,523 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Help! Advice needed! TESU enrollment expiring. Lewis.Yim 15 7,913 05-18-2018, 09:22 AM
Last Post: sheptr
  TESU enrollment question Mab81 6 3,143 04-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU Diploma Cover?? lca88 13 5,834 03-17-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  enrollment question homeschoolmom1 5 2,602 02-27-2018, 01:11 PM
Last Post: davewill
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,287 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU registration term dates & enrollment keepsingin 11 5,290 02-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: keepsingin
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,643 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,617 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)