Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All ALEKS stat courses duplicate at TESC
#6
well crap.

ALTHOUGH, I have to say two things. First, if this is true, that means they are NOT re-classifying Business stats as a math class, but that it can be used as a stats requirement. This might be important to psych and business students- but it's bad news for every other BA major. Anyone in a BA plan willing to test this? I'd fall over dead if they gave someone liberal arts credit for that class...but stranger things have happened. That doesn't mean that they can't call it a duplicate, however, I would be VERY CAUTIOUS telling someone that they could use Business stats as their liberal arts stats. I think if I'm understanding this, well...I'll think this through a bit.

Second, I think I know who you spoke to, and if I'm right, she's an idiot (and I RARELY ever call someone an idiot, I think the last time was this same advisor a few months back lol).

Hummm... this doesn't mean she's wrong... but she's only been there about 8 months and she didn't seem like the kind of person who learns quickly...but I'll not speak unkind,maybe it's someone else. However, for her to sound so sure of how ALL the ALEKS/TESC students are evaluated is confusing since there have probably been about 2-3 people IN ALL who have even tried to send in all 3 ALEKS stats for a liberal arts major (if even that). Really, of the number of people taking ALEKS, how many are taking all three stats, and of those that are, who knows about ACE, and of those that are, how many are TESC students? WE ARE the population of people she is talking about. She's an idiot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
All ALEKS stat courses duplicate at TESC - by cookderosa - 01-05-2010, 05:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,804 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,943 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,443 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,816 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,077 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,842 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,585 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Looking for AI courses dodek101 2 1,600 11-06-2025, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 6 3,648 09-02-2025, 04:51 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)