Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help Shape My Last Remaining CLEPS/DSST's...almost done.
#55
TMW2010 Wrote:Have you already had a transcript sent from PF for prior courses? If not, they should send one for you FOC.

Really? I didn't know this. So, I can have PF send a transcript to EC FOC? How do I make that happen?

I did add my PF class to all the Aleks stuff I had Ace send out to TESC and EC but if I can get credit for my A to bring up my GPA at EC, I'm all for it. I just didn't want to pay $40 or so for it.

Please do share. Smile
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help Shape My Last Remaining CLEPS/DSST's...almost done. - by jadechow - 01-26-2010, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,533 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,827 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 12,794 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,077 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 5,785 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 4,324 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 6,074 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  DSST World Religion Exam HELP [email protected] 4 3,063 06-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Score of 300 dsst natshar 5 3,828 03-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Biz Ethics UL vs SL Biz Ethics LL? etc. SCYankee 8 3,757 02-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: SCYankee

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)