09-29-2006, 05:39 PM
I studied one week, hard, using only Instacert and passed with a good score. Some have called this a "fluff" test for buis majors (they have to fill up those required courses) but I thought you still had to study a little for it. You can do it!
Leah in Texas
CLEPs I passed: Accounting, Info Syst/Comp App, Mgmt, Marketing, Am Lit, Anlyz/Inter Lit, Eng Comp w/ Essay, Eng Lit, Humanities, US Hist I, US Hist II, Macroeco, Microeco, College Math, Nat. Sciences, College Algebra, Buis Law, Sociology
DSSTs I passed: Statistics, Finance, HR Mgmt, Org Behavior, Intro to Buis, Mgmt Info Sys, Buis Math, Prin Supervision, Money and Banking
Tests I failed:
Money and Banking, Pre-cal
College/Major: Thomas Edison, Buis Mgmt
CLEPs I passed: Accounting, Info Syst/Comp App, Mgmt, Marketing, Am Lit, Anlyz/Inter Lit, Eng Comp w/ Essay, Eng Lit, Humanities, US Hist I, US Hist II, Macroeco, Microeco, College Math, Nat. Sciences, College Algebra, Buis Law, Sociology
DSSTs I passed: Statistics, Finance, HR Mgmt, Org Behavior, Intro to Buis, Mgmt Info Sys, Buis Math, Prin Supervision, Money and Banking
Tests I failed:
Money and Banking, Pre-cal
College/Major: Thomas Edison, Buis Mgmt


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)