Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A+ Certification and Other IT Certs Question
#4
I'd agree with the comments above. I received my A+ cert. back in '99 as well. They had recently changed the format of the test to exclude questions on Macs Smile This is probably why they had only the Win OS option.

I wouldn't let testing discounts dictate what subjects your son studies, but I would look into that further.

Any certifications will demonstrate knowledge in lieu of experience.

Good luck to your son! :iagree:

I'm considering enrolling in TESC. Here's hoping they consider my MCSE and A+ certs. for credits.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A+ Certification and Other IT Certs Question - by marylynh - 01-27-2010, 09:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Even More Coursera Professional Certs?! Mint Berry Crunch 1 678 06-28-2026, 09:29 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  More Coursera Professional Certs Mint Berry Crunch 0 620 05-25-2026, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,163 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health Technician Certification MichaelGates 5 3,010 08-23-2025, 09:44 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 10 8,086 05-14-2025, 09:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Undergrad certs and some college sakasaba 1 1,786 05-07-2025, 08:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or low cost Six Sigma White/Greenbelt Certification? Toastmaster 55 43,567 04-10-2025, 10:20 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Program SophiaPrincess 14 10,015 04-08-2025, 09:50 PM
Last Post: krush
  Any schools that offer certs like WGU? inferno14 5 4,453 03-02-2025, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grade 5 Math Question - What's your answer? bjcheung77 6 3,315 10-28-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cooper

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)